Friday, July 8, 2022
Financial Survival

 My bro preached once that the more kids you have, the more prosperous you are — based on actual statistics. 


INCOME


As to answer your question, our main stream of income is by renting out our house. We rented a house and rented out our house, then got a loan to buy another house in a rural area based on the rental we were getting.


We also invest in shares and crypto.


And I sell our stuff (furniture and clothes and toys) on Facebook marketplace.


EXPENDITURE


I am also a pretty prudent shopper. I do my grocery shopping online so I can compare each item from various groceries and sort by price per unit, and usually focus on items on clearance— even non-grocery items. 


I also buy kids clothes and gifts online like from China. Not the fastest to arrive so have to always buy 1.5 months in advance. 


We have cut down on meat products and more into vegetarian diet now. Check out ‘what raw vegan eat in a day’ on YouTube. Can’t think of a healthier diet. We have also scrapped out junk food and high sugar products from our groceries. They’re cheap but not necessities and not healthy. We buy lots of oatmeal, cocoa powder and peanuts that makes a ton of healthy but cheap snacks. And freeze a ton of fruits we get at clearances. Buy in bulk. Great for making ice creams.


I also have a ‘one seed rule’ which is to plant every single seed and food scraps that can be regrown. That way, we get more of what we are eating. Plus, money grows on trees, so if there is a surplus of harvest, we can always sell our produce for cash.


FUTURE 


One day, I’m hoping to work on aquaphonics.


My next two financial goals will be a YouTube channel for my kids and a Kickstarter project by one of my kids. Basically find out what your kids calling and interests are and start teaching them to build their own financial portfolio. Finance is one of the most important lessons in life each parent needs to teach their kids. When they leave my house one day, they must leave with some sort of business or investment that is able to support them and not ‘going out in the cold naked’, if you get what I mean. A job alone is a very unreliable source of income, more so in their day than ours. If they cannot get a financial footing, they should not be allowed to leave the house. If they do, we have failed to raise our kids the way Abraham, Isaac and Jacob raised theirs. (The same goes to any other aspect in life, especially spiritual life— if they’re not secure in God, they should not be allowed to graduate from this house, or I have failed.)

posted by Annire @ 2:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Annire
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Links
Template by

© Aunty Anna~!!!. Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER